Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Tupac Shakur


In the event of my Demise
when my heart can beat no more
I Hope I Die For A Principle
or A Belief that I had Lived 4
I will die Before My Time
Because I feel the shadow's Depth
so much I wanted 2 accomplish
before I reached my Death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility
and wiped the last tear from My eyes
I Loved All who were Positive
In the event of my Demise


Jada
u r the omega of my heart
the foundation of my conception of love
when i think of what a black woman should be
its u that i first think of

u will never fully understand
how deeply my heart feels 4 u
i worry that we'll grow apart
and i'll end up losing u


u bring me 2 climax without sex
and u do it all with regal grace
u r my heart in human form
a friend i could never replace














Tupac,

You are remembered as more then an artist, more then a man, but a legend. Through your lyrics, poems and words we remember you. Never just the "rapper" but an active member of the community. Some think of you and remember "thug life" I think of you and see someone that was living well beyond his years. I didn't pay much attention when I was younger... I just remember I loved your songs. Now I listen to your words and see that you weren't only trying to entertain us...but teach us values and morals. Some say you were a walking contradiction. I say you were a man, making the best of the situation you found yourself in. Rest In Peace Mr. Shakur and I thank you for the valuable information you tried to relay to the masses...we still hear you...and we will still pass your words on.

Your Fan,
A

No comments: